ABOUT

For some time I’ve been debating whether to start a blog, most times what put me off was the question “Are people going to find what I’m writing interesting?” but seeing as I’ve had a few friends and people following my social media suggest I start one, I thought I’d give it a shot. It’s only a bit of fun afterall!

So let me introduce myself.. I’m Katie; a 22 year old, self confessed shopaholic with a love for all things fashion. I live in Essex but work in London for UGG head office on the merchandising team. I also love to travel to new countries and explore London; where you’ll find me in the latest restaurant or cocktail bar!

I want to blog about the clothes I buy and places I go to and hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

Katie x

Share:

6 Comments

1. ssaspage
    May 10, 2017 / 4:33 pm

I’m actually thinking of applying for a fashion buying and merch course in London so I’m so lucky to pass by your blog and read this post! I’m definitely sticking around for more ❤️

Xo, Vanessa

• May 10, 2017 / 4:36 pm

Aw no way! Where are you looking to study? I’ve got a few posts drafted up about how I got into the fashion industry and tips for people who want to get into it, so I’m sure they will be really helpful for you! Xx

• ssaspage
        May 10, 2017 / 4:42 pm

Probably too ambitious but LCF is definitely on top of the list! I’m actually doing BA in marketing and management at the moment. It’s only halfway through my study that I realise my passion is in fashion but I’m finished with it soom. So nervous to apply though, just because i have 0 formal education in fashion and entry is pretty hard.

• May 10, 2017 / 4:44 pm

I got into LCF but turned it down to go to the London Fashion Retail Academy – have a look into there as it’s by the same marking board and it’s a shorter course with work experience in the industry included 🙂 x

• ssaspage
            May 10, 2017 / 4:53 pm

Do you need any formal educational background in fashion to actually apply to LCF? I’ve never heard of the institute but now that you mention it I’ll definitely take a look! Is the course length and work offer part of their module that made you change your mind?

• ssaspage
        May 10, 2017 / 4:44 pm

I’ll definitely keep my eyes out for those posts❤️ Trying to get as much info as I can on anything from lcf, studying fashion and life as a fashion merchandiser in general !
        Xo